Re: Transferring cassettes

Subject: Re: Transferring cassettes
From: "gweddig" gweddig
Date: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 pm ((PST))
I agree with the above posters that you do not need a digital recorder to
transfer from cassette, if you have a computer with a reasonable sound card it
can be done.  I was operating under the assumption that you were planning to
get a recorder anyway!

--greg weddig
http://gregweddig.net
Paradise, CA