Re: New here, with question about phantom power rigs

Subject: Re: New here, with question about phantom power rigs
From: "Scott Fraser" scottbfraser
Date: Sun Jul 4, 2010 9:32 am ((PDT))
<<Rode do sell a matched pair of NT1As. My pair were sequential serial
numbers
and came with a test certificate. They cost slightly more than buying 2
individual NT1As, but you do get free shockmounts and a carry case.>>

That's good. I think that's a somewhat recent addition of services for
Rode. In the past mic matching has been the sole province of high end
European makers. Rode has come a long way from their origins as an
importer of Chinese U87 clones of varying quality.

Scott Fraser