Re: Question On Sony PCM-M10 And Mic Combination

Subject: Re: Question On Sony PCM-M10 And Mic Combination
From: "thesilverloon" thesilverloon
Date: Sat Mar 6, 2010 2:20 am ((PST))
Hi Justin,

That is a valid 2 cents worth. As I am still waiting on the Sony to arrive, it
may be that I am putting the cart before the horse somewhat.
Am I to understand correctly that you are using the AT4022 Mics in partnership
with the Fostex recorder? And if so, how do they preform. Could anyone offer an
opinion as to which recorder ie. the Fostex FR2le or the Marantz  661  would be
the better choice.

Regards

Paul