Re: Saying hello

Subject: Re: Saying hello
From: "Flawn Williams" flawn1951
Date: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:18 am ((PDT))
For some inspiration in the long-form outdoor recording department, take a look
at the "Autonomous Recording Units" built and deployed by Cornell University's
Bioacoustics Research Program. Some of what they've done can be applied to DIY
projects.

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/hardware/autonomous-recording-units

--Flawn