Re: Impressed!

Subject: Re: Impressed!
From: "Jez" tempjez
Date: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:01 am ((PST))
trees, hedges, walls, rocks etc. etc.  :)

& for the small omni's, the Chris Watson custom portable microphone rig (a =
coat hanger that is)

--- In  "sounds.images" <=
> wrote:
>

> I always thought it prudent to be able to cover a range of heights to get=
 either close to main subject or to limit some reflections from some surfac=
es.. This 5001B nano goes from half a metre up to two metres..  Though will=
 usually for me at least will be around waist height.

> I have a flexible tripod that I will be trying too at some point.
>
> I have also been working on an idea to have a threaded spike for ultra lo=
w or small mic place,ent for recording blackbirds as they feed in leaf litt=
er..  Do you know of anything off the shelf at tripod or mic stand thread s=
ize?