Re: Filing systems/software

Subject: Re: Filing systems/software
From: "Keith Smith" keithahsmith
Date: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm ((PST))
Peter, bearing in mind that you're adding the data in Audacity, editing
there, and probably sending mp3's to others, it might not really be a
problem.
You could always render a straight .wav, if you were nervous about it.

--
Keith Smith

Keith Smith Trio, Northern Lights =96 Altai Khangai - www.keithsmith.ca
Photography - www.mymountains.ca