Re: Filing systems/software

Subject: Re: Filing systems/software
From: "Eric Schmidt" eric_v_s43420
Date: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm ((PST))
Hello all;

I'm vinding this subject very interesting as far as the different
naming conventions people use and the effects on searching.

Myu question is, does anyone know of a good filing and searching
program for Mac?

I'm going to take a look at the posts again and see if I can improve
mine any.  In the baby stage at present but want one that will hold up
to a bigger database  as time goes on.  Will be used for audio, photos,
video, and possibly some film.

Is there any that are cross platform that people have used?

Thanks.

Eric
Fremont, OH