Re: Creating delrin mic supports for SASS

Subject: Re: Creating delrin mic supports for SASS
From: "Kawika" dkuhn012001
Date: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:19 pm ((PDT))
--- In  Kevin Colver <> wrote:
"others in the group have found the Jeklin useful for nature recording?"

Here are photos of my Jecklin, which I use with two ME62 omni's as a backup to
my SASS--folds flat and weighs 1.5 pounds with mics. Photo shows it mounted on
a monopod, which doubles as a Tracks brand walking stick.

http://tinyurl.com/23385dv

Aloha,
David