Sony PCM-M10 - another new pocket-size recorder

Subject: Sony PCM-M10 - another new pocket-size recorder
From: "oryoki2000" oryoki2000
Date: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am ((PDT))
Another pocket-size recorder has been announced at the
Summer NAMM show in Nashville, Tennessee USA.  It's the
Sony PCM-M10.

The PCM-M10 is smaller and, at $399, somewhat cheaper
than Sony's PCM-D50.  Controls and feature set seem very
close to the D50, so it's not clear how Sony plans to
differentiate between the two machines. Since my major
fomplaint about the D50 is its size, I think Sony have
a winner in the M10.

Here's a web page with a brief description of the M10,
plus a video interview with the product manager.

http://www.soundonsound.com/news?NewsID=11803

--oryoki