Re: 722 vs MixPre

Subject: Re: 722 vs MixPre
From: "Sean Farrell" rastasean83
Date: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm ((PDT))
I would be interested in hearing this combo, too.
I am also surprised that you, Curt, think the FR2LE has that great of pre-amps
because most people turn their nose up at it unless its a sound devices or
something. I'm very pleased with mine. :)

The most common chain I have seen and heard in regards to the MP2 and MixPre is
used in conjunction with the Edirol 09 and 09HR usually using some kind of Rode
Mics. I would love this kind of setup and one day I'll probably be able to get
it.

Happy recording,
Sean