Re: Ergonomic Barriers

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Barriers
From: "Rich Peet" richpeet
Date: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:31 am ((PST))
--- In  "tk7859" <> wrote:

> So, what do you think?  Having had the opportunity to listen to the
> results several times I have my own views.

Very well done, nice mic and beats the commercial model.  The mp3
actually converted to mono pretty well too.

My only recommendation would be to fill in the two missing sides with
another pair of mics.  I call that a Cube mic with triplets.  Then you
will have a choice of stereo pairs with different sound field depths
as well as an ability to record 4 channel immersion surround using
your two md's.

Nice long wires in the photo too.

Rich Peet KD0AG