Re: Ergonomic Barriers

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Barriers
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:22 am ((PST))
I'm no help with any technical questions, but I did want to say that I
enjoyed both your recordings.  They sound great to my untrained ear.

-----
Suzanne
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA

"I know what's best for the President. I put him in the White House.
He does well when he listens to me and poorly when he does not." -
First Lady Florence Harding, wife of Pres. William G. Harding

A 30 second MP3