Re: Ergonomic Barriers

Subject: Re: Ergonomic Barriers
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:18 pm ((PST))
I'd like to put a stop to this thread - I was making a meta-comment
that the triplet appeared to be about the height of an ear. If anyone
wants to do an experiment with comparing three capsules in a tight
cluster versus having them in a line an inch and a half or so apart,
then it might be valid. That would be interesting to me, but not quite
interesting enough to try bulding one. I was just ntoticing how the
three capsules were spaced about an ear's height apart... would you get
a similar advantage if they were close together in a cluster?

Sorry if I created a diversion!

<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689