For Sale: Rycote Stereo Windshield Kit $475

Subject: For Sale: Rycote Stereo Windshield Kit $475
From: "Danny Meltzer" dannymeltzer
Date: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:25 am ((PST))
Hi all,

I am selling my Rycote Windshield kit which is sized for single point
stereo mics.  Right now it is setup for the Shure VP88.  It is in
superb shape.  It was purchased from Turner Audio in CT.  Honestly it
has had very little use.  It is a very recent model.  It has the full
circle hoops and comes with extra 30mm clips.  You will see in the
photos, I am including the original packaging, screwdriver and even a
little Rycote catalog that came with it.  For exact sizing info please
see the Rycote page.  The photos show the exact product code for the
items.  You may use that for reference and to see if it will work for
your equipment.  Anything you have will fit inside this windshield I
guarantee.  It's big.  Please write with any questions.  Thanks!

Photos linked below:

http://img441.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0154mv3.jpg
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0153xw9.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp0151jm7.jpg