Re: solar battery charging (was recording gear

Subject: Re: solar battery charging (was recording gear
From: Mike Feldman <>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:58:14 -0600
J. Young wrote:

>   I was afraid we might be boring the rest of the group with this.

You know, when I see something here that I'm not terribly interested
in, I just skip to the next message.  But I usually note the topic,
and sometimes I even go back and check the archive for topics that
become interesting to me later.  If you don't have the discussion
on the list, it would be a lot harder for me to find the info.

The only legimate complaint (and I can even skip personal sniping)
about "off topic" discussions is that some folks pay per data unit
charges for the email connection, and they hate that extra nickle
or quarter or euro they have to pay to see the crap.  So it's always
nice to delete the original message except for the part you're
commenting on, sorta like I did above.  Thanks, and keep up
the good work.  Someday next decade I'll need a solar charger.

-- Mike