RE: 24 hourly recordings?

Subject: RE: 24 hourly recordings?
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:28:12 -0700
Scott

Take a look at this; I got the idea here a few years ago

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/kalahari/migrating.html

And this
http://www.oldbird.org/index.htm

And this
http://www.oldbird.org/recording_gear.htm

Good tricks of the trade and very effective :)

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543=A0=A0 W121.98428

e-mail: