Re: Re: 24 hourly recordings?

Subject: Re: Re: 24 hourly recordings?
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:49:24 -0700
And then there is this:

www.lavryengineering.com use the link for computer audio and then
Mini-PRS-2. YOu'd need battery powered mics to use condensers...
quoting:
"Lavry=92s new Mini Personal Recording Studio 2 is a small, road-tough
USB recording solution. Connecting your choice of two dynamic mics to
the stereo preamp inputs, the unit then sends CD quality digital audio
into your computer.

The unit=92s ultra-low power drain (only .25 watts) makes it ideal for
portable (laptop) applications.

The Mini PRS-2 is compatible with Windows 98 2nd edition, Windows ME,
Windows 2000 and Windows XP machines. It also operates with Mac OS 9
and OS X machines.

The unit works with all software supporting WAV formats. Lavry
Engineering includes a user friendly direct to disk recording software
for recording CD quality or MP3 format on Windows machines.

(Actual size 4 3/4 x 2 5/8 x 1 5/8 inches.)"

Lou