Re: Re: 24 hourly recordings?

Subject: Re: Re: 24 hourly recordings?
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:29:54 -0700
Well, frankly, I have only tested it, and always use my Mbox. I am just
not comfortable recording in anything but Protools. I have never even
recorded in Peak - which I own and use a lot for many things as well as
PT.

For field work, I've used Minidisc, Masterlink, and now, almost
exclusively, Sound Devices. I was very excited to realize I could use 2
gig Compact Flash cards and an inexpensive reader to transfer and
upload to the Mac, and then work in Peak or PT as needs dictate.
Expensive but that is where I have been working...

Simpler and Cheaper, that is Audacity, which I have but have not done
much with yet. Free is as cheap as you can get!

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

That and iMic would be my choices for doing recording on the cheap!

<L>