Re: REV 10000 mAh NiMH Battery Pack (was M100..

Subject: Re: REV 10000 mAh NiMH Battery Pack (was M100..
From: Gregory Rademacher <>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 21:00:51 -0500
Rob,
If I spend a week in the Ontario bush how many packs like this might=20
I need for
normal .. non continuous recording on a 722.  How long will they hold=20
a charge if unused?
I was wondering , because I have some new  NiMH AA's for  a PCM 1 and=20
they don't seem to hold a charge for a long period of time when I'm=20
traveling. The 722 goes through batteries relatively quickly it seems.
I was thinking of constructing a battery belt similar to a video=20
camera or light source for an extended stay or buying a couple of the=20
Eco-charge batteries.
Any thoughts?

Greg Rademacher