Re: Audio Monitors for Editing

Subject: Re: Audio Monitors for Editing
From: "Greg Weddig" <>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:25:00 -0000
I have one of these that we demo'd for a project at work they are very
cool but in my opinion, not very good in a monitoring situation.
Though I have not really tried that specifically.  They are really
good at turning things like hollow core doors and walls into
subwoofers too.

There are a few brands that cater to the home theatre market, games
and automotive, and some in that market which are slightly more
professional than others.

One brand is AuraSound: http://www.aurasound.com/

I don't remember the brand I have but if you are interested you can
email me off list and I'll let you know.

--greg