birding-aus

Lesser Black-backed Gull at Broome tip

Subject: Lesser Black-backed Gull at Broome tip
From: Chris Corben <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 06:39:17 -0600
So has anyone tried to collect some genetic material from it? All you should need is a dropped feather, or a bit of gull crap or something and there would be a chance. It probably wouldn't resolve anything quickly, but in the long term it might. I don't get any strong impression it's going to be easily resolved any other way....

Cheers, Chris.