birding-aus

Re:Cocos & Christmas Island Rarities

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: Re:Cocos & Christmas Island Rarities
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:50:12 +0930
Dear Carl
My apologies for the choice of words.  May I change it to those who have
less money?

I couldn't locate my son who lives on the Sunshine coast for some days.
Meanwhile frantic semi-traditional Aboriginal relatives, including
Stephanie, my daughter-in-law who is paralysed and dying, were continually
on the phone offering their prayers to me and trying to locate him which
they did this morning.   Generosity takes all forms.

Carl, perhaps you're rich in the way that I am.
Denise