birding-aus

Re:Cocos & Christmas Island Rarities

To: "'Frank O'Connor'" <>, <>
Subject: Re:Cocos & Christmas Island Rarities
From: "Julian B" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:15:40 +1000
Greetings Frank

As with David, I would be loathe to fall out with a fellow birder,
particularly one of your fame and standing, over so trivial a matter but
even after reading your email a number of times I fail to see exactly what
it is you have taken umbrage to with regard to my posting.

I did not suggest that there was anything wrong with twitching.  Indeed, in
my younger days, I myself had something of a reputation as a twitcher.

I could continue BUT have been advised to watch my step in this thread.

Happy New Year

Cheers

Julian