Re: Hello from new member in Australia

Subject: Re: Hello from new member in Australia
From: "Emanuele Costantini" lamacchiacosta
Date: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:25 am ((PDT))
Ha,

it seems that book is worth quite a ot on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/SAVE-THAT-SONG-Conquering-Outback/dp/0731613341

while is on more reasonalble prices on other websites.
I am wondering if anyone knows of the existence of the ePub version of
it. I am travelling quite a bit and having it in my Kindle would be ideal.

Thanks.

Emanuele