Re: Sony PCM-M10 vs Zoom H4n best for outdoors / capturing frogs in

Subject: Re: Sony PCM-M10 vs Zoom H4n best for outdoors / capturing frogs in
From: "Rich DDT" sfroommate
Date: Thu Feb 9, 2012 3:06 pm ((PST))
Thanks so much for all the new knowledge! This will prove a valuable refere=
nce as I get deeper.

One thing that seems important to master for now, esp when using the built-=
in mics, is removing microphone hiss with Audacity. Do you recommend this m=
ethod?:
http://www.deeplysimple.net/2006/10/removing-hiss-with-audacity.html

Thanks again!