Re: What's everybodies favourite parabolic microphone setup?

Subject: Re: What's everybodies favourite parabolic microphone setup?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 am ((PDT))
Hi Dave!

The "favorite" parabola is no doubt the Telinga. However, for coyotes
and low frequencies it is great to use a really big parabola, with a
diameter of at least 40 inches.

Jean Roche, Sittelle, sold a 45 inch carbon fibre dish some 20 years
ago and with some luck you can find one at eBay. Sennheiser ME 62 is
a good compromise between self noise / quality and price.

Klas