Re: Post Processing Workflow

Subject: Re: Post Processing Workflow
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Wed May 4, 2011 8:10 pm ((PDT))
On 05/05/2011, at 11:36 AM, Kenton Brede wrote:

> Thanks Vicki!

I've posted a really short demo of door slam cleanup using RX:

http://soundcloud.com/offtracksound/doorslam-removal-with-rx2

The track is very short has the same seven second segment repeated first as=
 recorded and the second with door slams removed. The each door slam was tr=
eated in two passes - the first to remove the LF components which had a lon=
g decay, and a second to remove the higher frequency portion that had much =
shorter decay. The results are pretty good to my ear and saved an otherwise=
 useless recording.

cheers
Paul