Re: Post Processing Workflow

Subject: Re: Post Processing Workflow
From: "Richard Folwell" richardfolwell
Date: Thu May 5, 2011 11:19 am ((PDT))
Kenton,

The door slams are there in the first segment, but they are not very
loud. I needed to use headphones rather than domestic speakers to hear
them, but count 3 of them.

I think this is an impressive demonstration of what the tool can do.
However with the removal of more intrusive unwanted sound you do,
inevitably, get artefacts in the sound you want to keep (either that, or
I have not yet worked out how to drive it properly :-)).

Richard

On Thu, 2011-05-05 at 11:59 -0500, Kenton Brede wrote:

> Both recordings sound the same to me.

-- from Paul

 I've posted a really short demo of door slam cleanup using RX: