Re: Post Processing Workflow

Subject: Re: Post Processing Workflow
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Wed May 4, 2011 5:16 pm ((PDT))
On 05/05/2011, at 8:20 AM, Kenton Brede wrote:

>> I just found out the company that makes the product requires an ilok, wh=
ich
> is a basically a hardware USB thumb drive that stores the product key.  T=
hat
> pretty much turns me off.  Hopefully there's some other product that does=
 as
> good a job without some draconian hardware device you must purchase.

Actually, you'll find the Izotope products support iLok, but do not require=
 use of iLok.

http://www.izotope.com/support/center/index.php?x=3D&mod_id=3D2&id=3D45

"If you don't already have PACE or iLok, we will not install any PACE or iL=
ok software to your system, and iLok authorizations will be unavailable."

cheers
Paul