Re: Infrasound microphone

Subject: Re: Infrasound microphone
From: "Eric Benjamin" ericbenjamin2
Date: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am ((PDT))
> I'm surprised to hear that the Countryman B3 measured flat down to 20Hz
Specifically, the Countryman B3 that I measured is down 3 dB at 19 Hz and a=
bout
7 dB down at 10 Hz.  That's consistent with the manufacturer's specificatio=
n of
"20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 3 dB" from the data sheet here:
< http://countryman.com/download/B3%20Lavalier%20datasheet.pdf >

Not that mfgr. data sheets always have correct information!

Whether that is enough bass for your sound reinforcement application is a m=
atter
of taste.

Eric