Re: from metadata to archiving

Subject: Re: from metadata to archiving
From: "John Lundsten" lundsten_john
Date: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm ((PDT))
Paul Jacobson wrote

John,

What a load of bullsh*t.

Mac preserve BWAV metadata if you are working with WAV's and saving as wavs.
The only time you loose metadata iif you save to another format.

regards
Paul
Err Paul that is exactly what i said, forget disable the tendency of Mac's
to save as  AIFF, Macs are fully able to use & understand Bwav, so there is
no good reason to use AIFF.
John L