Re: comparing 20 portable digital recorders

Subject: Re: comparing 20 portable digital recorders
From: "Nathan Gorman" nbg1909
Date: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:09 am ((PST))
Hello Robin,
Thank you for your work on comparing recorders. In working with the H2, is
there any external shotgun mic set up that worked? I would love to be able
to use my H2, but I cannot seem to pin point the sounds I am looking for
while excluding the sounds I do not want. Everything I read about the H2
said external equipment created too much noise from the body of the
recorder. Would the H2 have any ability to pinpoint specific sounds in
nature and if so how? Thank you in advance for any feed back.

Have a great day!
Nathan Gorman

4040-408-2527