Any suggestions for thin, ultra-flexible mic cable?

Subject: Any suggestions for thin, ultra-flexible mic cable?
From: "walunit" walunit
Date: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 pm ((PDT))
Hi all,
I'm making a microphone cable shock mount / vibration isolation setup for m=
y MKH30/40 setup. I have the Sennheiser handle/blimp.
At the last recording workshop here in Washington Martyn showed me the Ryco=
te connbox system: http://www.rycote.com/products/families/connboxes/
Looks like a wonderful solution, but I cannot afford this right now.
Do you have any clever ideas on finding a few feet of the nice ultra-flexib=
le, low-mass, shielded twisted pair that is used to connect from the "box" =
to the microphone connector?
I attempted a search on the archives and found a suggestion for pulling one=
 piece out of a multi-channel snake. I haven't tried that yet and am not su=
re if I have a balanced snake to cannibalize. If nothing obvious pops up I'=
ll try that with a HOSA, ProCo snake, or something similar.
I ordered several pieces of the "thinnest" mic cable available(in bulk) fro=
m Markertek, including Canare L-2E5 but all of them are more rigid than I'd=
 like for this application.
A few feet of such cable will probably last me a lifetime.
I'm attempting to join the Mic builders DIY group to ask there as well.
Thanks so much for any suggestions.
-Mike