Re: Any suggestions for thin, ultra-flexible mic cable?

Subject: Re: Any suggestions for thin, ultra-flexible mic cable?
From: "Mike Wall" walunit
Date: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm ((PDT))
Thank you, John.
In the post I only addressed the=A0specific issue of choosing the wire that=
 helps isolate the mics (in suspension) from the mic holder. There's no clo=
th covered cable in this particular assembly.
The small diameter cable is the Mogami 2697. The slightly larger cable is C=
anare L-4E5C wired for stereo.
I hope that makes sense.
I didn't take photos of the assembly steps, sorry.
-Mike