Re: cable question

Subject: Re: cable question
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:37 pm ((PDT))
i dont use hot glue, but spray with high voltage insulation. it forms a con=
formable coating, which is solderable for repairs. i used hot glue a few ti=
mes but=A0it is too messy when it comes to repairs.

umashankar
=A0i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.c=
om/umashankar