Re: Anyone recording "family ambience"?

Subject: Re: Anyone recording "family ambience"?
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:00 pm ((PDT))
I was going to throw similar comments myself, John. All the old
recordings my dad made when doing geneology research, the sounds of
my husband's grandparents talking about the old days, and my daughter
singing at age 5 through an extra stuffy nose, are of historical
value to me.  I like the term "family ambience" myself too.

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www
Florida, USA