Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032

Subject: Re: modified ambient recording setup AT 3032
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:53 pm ((PST))
Hi Rob,

I'm using the "reverse wedge" design, at the bottom of the Curt's
stereo rigs page. I've tried to replicate the dimensions Curt
describes in his notes as far as possible.
The length of the barriers is pretty close - within a couple of
millimetres, but the boards 10mm narrower and 6mm thinner than the
100mmx25mm boards  that Curt used. The external faces of the barriers
are 12mm closer together than on Curt's rig, as I've matched the
internal spacing of the barriers at the front of the array to
maintain a similar angle between the barriers.

Thinking about it, I have most likely got the the LF-cut switched in
on the AT-3032's which could also account for some of the missing bass?

cheers
Paul