Re: Sound Devices 702

Subject: Re: Sound Devices 702
From: "Tim Nielsen" supernielsen
Date: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:11 pm ((PDT))
But if you own a 722, and record to flash, then you're using a 702! I
don't understand your complaint at all. The 702 is exactly what you
say, a 722 with only flash memory. It's also $500 cheaper, and since
you get a 4 gig flash card for around $50 these days, for many
people, it's all that they'll need. I own a couple of 722's, but I'm
often recording a lot of material that wouldn't fit on flash memory,
so I like having the hard drive in there. But many people don't need it.

So explain what you mean by 'does not work'. The 702 is just an
option, they still sell 722s as well.

Tim