Re: Faux Fur Group Order

Subject: Re: Faux Fur Group Order
From: "Lou Judson" inaudio
Date: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:33 pm (PDT)
While recording in Muir Woods last Spring, with fur epaulettes with
ECM-55s inside, I set the vest with mics on a stump and monitored from
a few feet away, and kept hearing a distress or aggression cry -
thought it was a bird until one of a pair of chipmunks kept edging
closer making lots of noise. Finally it got brave enough to leap from a
branch to bounce off one fur shoulder and go running away, still making
sounds... I guess it only took one blow to subdue that furry Sony! His
mate must've been proud.

Glad I wasn't wearing it at the time!
<L>

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio