Re: recording rig advice

Subject: Re: recording rig advice
From: "evs" onomatopoetik
Date: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:56 pm (PDT)
bruce, say, what mics do you use? (and are you happy with them?:-))
for me its equal, i want to record sounds which won=B4t be moving...
most of the times.

you write that its a pain to set up the microphones, but why not use
a Positioning device for stereo recordings like the M100 C or the UMS
20 from shoeps. should be easy to set up with this...