Re: Problem mic, no sound

Subject: Re: Problem mic, no sound
From: "Secomb's" dsecomb1
Date: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:44 am (PDT)
Dan you were spot on. I was very puzzled when Rob mentioned that the
capsule was able to be changed in the field. Last night after a closer,
I realised the windscreen actually flicks off, not screw off. When I did
this with the problem mic, the capsule come with it. I suspect some how
the capsule had worked loose. Did some some swapping around, every thing
now works touch wood.

Concerning importing Shure mics. The USA distributors I asked would not
export to Australia because there was a distributor over here.

Many thanks to Dan and Rob for there advise.

David