RE: Re: Edirol R-4 and performance

Subject: RE: Re: Edirol R-4 and performance
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:04:03 -0800
To compare the R-4 to the sound devices 722 and 744 is a no contest, the
sound devices is the machine to test out the quietest mics available but fo=
the price of the edirol as opposed to my 744 if its just 4 track recording
you are after is a snip.
You also have to remember it is the microphones you use that will expose th=
quality of your recordings.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: