RE: Edirol R-4 and performance

Subject: RE: Edirol R-4 and performance
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 09:55:26 -0800
Rob

Antonio uses K6 AND 62'S, 66'S. Obviously the soundscape he is in is a
little more noisy than most but it certainly doesn't expose any noticeable
mic noises.

Martyn

Martyn Stewart

Bird and Animal Sounds Digitally Recorded at:
http://www.naturesound.org
Redmond. Washington. USA
N47.65543 W121.98428

e-mail: