Re: Need help with Sound Devices 722!

Subject: Re: Need help with Sound Devices 722!
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 09:52:54 -0700
1. Read the manual, very very well. Took me a month and a half to feeel
comfortable with my 744.

2. Check the HP monitor options, and / or the headphone plug. You may
be monitoring one channel in both ears while recording, and hearing
only the channel you actually recorded on playback.

3. Read The Fine Manual (RTFM we call it in the audio biz) several more
times - it really is essential for a michine of this complexity!

4. feel free to keep asking questions!

Lou

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689