Re: Noise reduction, portable phantom power and minidisc recording

Subject: Re: Noise reduction, portable phantom power and minidisc recording
From: "kennjava" <>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:24:24 -0000
As Terry mentioned, yes there's software that in many cases can remove
some of the noise, but i think everyone here would tell you that it
would be more effective in the long run to get a good-enough mic and
preamp so you are recording as little self-noise as possible.

With careful hunting (EBay etc) you can score a better stereo mic.
Search this group for mic model suggestions.

--- In  "artistico7"