Re: Noise reduction, portable phantom power and minidisc recording

Subject: Re: Noise reduction, portable phantom power and minidisc recording
From: "geoffjcarey" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:18:51 -0000
Can anybody help in understanding the attenuation function on my
Portadisc. How does it work, what does it do and what is the optimum
setting? I can hear how it works through my headphones, of course,
but I'm not entirely sure whether I should be going for more or less
attenuation.

Many thanks,

Geoff Carey

--- In  Walter Knapp <>