bear sounds

Subject: bear sounds
From: AMPLE Vertrieb <>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:46:59 +0100
Hello,

I write from Bavaria, Germany and want to produce a CD with bear-sounds. On
our homepage http://www.tierstimmen.de you can find our productions.
It would be great if you can help me. We can pay a licenc per sound or CD. =
look forward to your answer and hope you undersand my English.

Regards

Roland Fiala

Musikverlag Edition AMPLE
Vertrieb + Auslieferung