Audio Monitors for Editing

Subject: Audio Monitors for Editing
From: Pablo Mazuera <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 11:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everybody,

I've been looking for some good and cheap audio
monitors these days because I want to edit some sounds
and ambiences I did record.

I went to SAM ASH store and I listened to the monitors
they have and I like two of those:

1. Event TR-6   (Active)
2. Alesis M1      (Active)

Wich one do you recomend me to edit this ambiences and
sound efects?  I want to have a wide frequency
response in order to listen to all the details in the
sound.

Thanks,

PABLO MAZUERA
MIAMI, FLORIDA