RE: Critique time for new web site

Subject: RE: Critique time for new web site
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:13:12 -0800
We only moved house a few weeks ago and now I am seeing the first Varied
Thrushes of the season too, they generally come down from the mountains her=
when the snow starts falling although it is early to my reckoning but I hav=
NEVER had a dipper in my garden, anywhere! So I am pretty excited :-)

I recently bought a Sennheiser EW501P off EBay and have been positioning th=
mic around the garden for calls, but up to now I have had no luck but I wil=
keep you posted :-)

Martyn

  _____=20