RE: Critique time for new web site

Subject: RE: Critique time for new web site
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:34:07 -0800
OK lads, I think this is amazing and I looked at him for bloody ages, I had
a Dipper in my backyard, I have no water or running stream except for maybe
a creek about =BD a mile away, we have just had a tremendous amount of snow=
,
he was foraging around the ground eating some of the seed that I chuck out,
has anyone else ever had a dipper in the garden in this manner? Not countin=
you lot that have a river running through your property!!!
I have only ever seen them in environments accustomed to their surroundings=
!
Unfortunately he was very quiet and I couldn=92t get a sound out of the
blighter!

Martyn

Martyn Stewart
 <http://www.Naturesound.Org> www.Naturesound.Org